From the Del Sol Website:
The Ora 7 maintains its simplicity and elegance and towne bike vibe but adds additional versatility and affordability by way of its Shimano 7 speed drive train paired with a convenient Shimano twist shifter aboard its slight rise bar. Like its 3-speed sibling, Ora 7 is designed to look like its English Racer steel predecessor but with the modern-day advantage of 6000 series rust and worry-free aluminum. Rolling along on 700c tires and rims built with 14g stainless steel spokes, the Ora 7 is finished with full coverage fenders, chain guard, and a color matched rear carrier-all standard.
- Lightweight D-Street 6061 aluminum frame with classic comfort geometry
- Sturdy rigid hi-ten comfort fork
- Shimano Tourney 7-speed drivetrain with Revo twist shifter
- Alloy stem and lightweight comfortable handlebars
- Custom D Street Comfort Retro saddle with matching grips
- Lightweight 32-hole alloy wheelset with doublewall rims
- Custom D Street full-coverage fenders, chain guard and color-matched rack
Have a look at the Del Sol website for more details.